Caravan Parks

Caravan Parks within the Corangamite Shire must be registered with the Council under the Residential Tenancies Act.

Complete the Caravan Park Registration below Form  band forward it to our office together with the appropriate registration fee, a plan of your caravan park, the most recent report by the relevant fire authority, your Emergency Management Plan and, if applicable, a schedule of works.

If food is provided, the premises must also be registered with Council as a Food Premises.  For more information, go to the Food Premises page on our website, or contact the Environmental Health Team.