Recovering from an emergency

Damage to your home

If your place of residence is impacted by a house fire, flood or storm damage that has rendered it uninhabitable, emergency relief assistance may be available. We can assist with information and referral to services that can help you find temporary accommodation, financial assistance, and counselling services.

Damage to agricultural property and livestock

The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR) has a range of information available to assist with managing livestock and horses before, during and after an emergency. For more information visit the DEDJTR website.

Personal support and counselling