The Community Grants Program supports community organisations wishing to present quality, innovative Shire-based activities, which enhance the social, cultural, environmental and economic development of our community.
What types of things are funded through Community Grants?
There are four categories of Community Grants available through the program:
- Development of new community, leisure, cultural or recreational programs
- Community projects, activities or events
- Workshops, planning activities (e.g. business or project plan)
- Purchase of equipment
How do I apply?
Applications for 2023-2024 funding round closed Sunday 28 May at 5 pm.
- Funding is not available to individuals
- Funding of up to $2,000 is available to community groups in Corangamite Shire
For further enquiries, please contact the Shire on 03 5593 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines (PDF, 296KB)
You can complete an acquittal for this grant online or via hard-copy.
Hard copy acquittal form(PDF, 178KB)
Or complete the online form below: