Trek For Teams
GET ACTIVE AND WIN $1000 FOR YOUR CLUB OR COMMUNITY GROUP
Trek for Teams is a 28 day challenge where the team with the most kilometres run / walked, wins $1000 for their club or community group. The club / community group with the most active participants in Trek for Teams also wins $1000. Get walking!
- Get walking or running from 6 am, Saturday 21 November. You can clock up your kilometres alone or with your team members.
- Kilometres must be completed by getting out and walking / running / skipping / shuffling. You cannot clock up kilometres through static activity (daily steps). You can use a treadmill or crosstrainer provided you take a photo of your distance.
- Remember to record your kilometres - you can use Strava or any fitness app. Just take a screenshot of your kilometres after each walk/run and send to your team captain. Remember, you must provide evidence of your distance.
- It is the team captain’s responsibility to upload daily kilometres via the website.
UPLOAD KMS HERE
- We will provide a regular tally of each team’s kilometres so you can track your progress against other teams.
- The challenge finishes 9 pm Friday 18 December.