Small Business Assistance Grant Program
The Corangamite Shire Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP) aims to encourage businesses, both new and existing, located in the Corangamite Shire to innovate, adapt or diversify for business growth.
The program provides grants of up to $5,000 (exc. GST) from Council on a $1:$1 basis to see businesses undertake new projects that will have a positive impact on both the business and broadly economic activity in the Shire.
Small businesses who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- New or existing business.
- Must not have received a grant from Council in the previous financial year.
- Have a current/active Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be located within the Corangamite Shire or planning to re-locate to the municipality within three months of applying for the grant.
- Have 20 or fewer full-time equivalent employees.
- Acquitted any previous Council grants and have no overdue debts with the Corangamite Shire.
Please view the guidelines and ensure you have spoken to a Council staff member prior to submitting an application.
Applications are now closed.