Business Facade Improvement Program
The Business Façade Improvement Program aims to improve the presentation of towns and streetscapes in Corangamite Shire. The program assists businesses across the Shire in improving the appearance of building façade. Funding of up to $3,000 (exc. GST) is available on a $1:$1 basis.
Examples of works eligible under the program include:
- Painting of the façade
- Cleaning of the existing façade
- Removal of redundant signage, air conditioning units and hoardings
- Minor repair, maintenance or reinstatement of missing elements
- Minor repairs to existing façade tile or stone accents
- Minor repairs to structural façade elements and awnings
- New repairs or replacements of verandahs
- Installation of new business signage
- Installation of store lighting visible from the street
- Universal access in front of building (e.g. ramp)
Businesses located in the 12 towns within the Shire that have street frontage may be eligible to be part of the program.
Please view guidelines and ensure you have spoken to a Council staff member prior to submitting application.
Applications are now closed.
Guidelines (PDF, 167KB)