Whose road is it?

Local Roads versus Arterial Roads

If you would like to report a roads maintenance issue, just follow these simple steps.

Use the map below to work out if the road is a local road, managed by Council, or an arterial road, managed by Regional Roads Victoria.

If it is an arterial road

  1. Go to the Regional Roads Victoria website on your your smart device or computer.
  2. Hit the feedback button at the bottom right of page. 
  3. Register your concerns.


call  133 RRV (133 778) Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm

If it is a local road

Make a customer request online

or call (03) 5593 7100 between 8:30 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday.



All maintenance carried out on the following roads is managed by Regional Roads Victoria. This includes vegetation trimming, shoulder maintenance, rural vehicle crossings, potholes, road signs, cattle crossings and temporary electric fences. Regional Roads Victoria is responsible for the maintenance of the following roads with Corangamite Shire being responsible for the maintenance of parking bays including line marking, trees, kerb and channel and footpaths.
  • Ayresford Road
  • Camperdown-Lismore Road
  • Camperdown-Cobden Road
  • Cobden-Port Campbell Road
  • Cobden-Stoneyford Road
  • Cobden-Warrnambool Road
  • Cobden-Terang Road
  • Darlington Road
  • Foxhow Road
  • Lavers Hill-Cobden Road
  • Lismore-Scarsdale Road
  • Lismore-Skipton Road
  • Mackinnnons Bridge-Noorat Road
  • Peterborough Road (Terang, from Princes Hwy to Cobden-Terang Rd)
  • Princetown Road
  • Rokewood-Skipton Road
  • Skipton-Beauford Road
  • Terang-Mortlake Road
  • Timboon-Colac Road
  • Timboon-Nullawarre Road
  • Timboon-Port Campbell Road


  • Anderson Street
  • Main Road
  • Montgomery Street


  • Bailey Street
  • Barrett Street
  • Main Street


  • Cressy Street
  • Leura Street
  • Manifold Street
  • High Street
  • Thomson Street
  • Victoria Street (Cobden)
  • Curdie Street (Cobden)

High Street (Derrinallum)

High Street (Lismore)

Lord Street (Port Campbell)