Planning forms and fees
Planning Application Forms
- Objection to Grant of a Planning Permit(PDF, 65KB)
- Request for Secondary Consent (Minor Amendment to Endorsed Plans)(PDF, 281KB)
- Request for Extension of Time to a Planning Permit(PDF, 290KB)
- Request for Certificate of Title Search(PDF, 175KB)
- Request for Written Planning Advice(PDF, 225KB)
- Request for Copies of Planning Permit and Endorsed Plans(PDF, 233KB)
- Request to Amend an Active Planning Permit Application(PDF, 57KB)
- Request to Amend or End a Section 173 Agreement(PDF, 53KB)
- Credit Card Payment Authorisation(PDF, 154KB)
- Request for Certificate of Compliance(PDF, 45KB)
Schedule of Fees
Planning fees apply to all planning permit applications and to most amendments to planning permits. Application fees must be paid when an application is lodged. It is paid to Council to consider and assess the application. It is not a fee for approval, so there is usually no refund if the application is refused. Most of our fees are set by the Planning and Environment (Fees) Interim Regulation.
Click on the link below to download the current Schedule of Fees.
Schedule of Fees(PDF, 1MB)