Business Facade Improvement Program
The Business Façade Improvement Program aims to improve the presentation of towns and streetscapes in Corangamite Shire. Funding of up to $3,000 is available on a $1:$1 basis.
Examples of works eligible under the program include:
- Painting of the façade
- Cleaning of the existing façade
- Removal of redundant signage, air conditioning units and hoardings
- Minor repair, maintenance or reinstatement of missing elements
- Minor repairs to existing façade tile or stone accents
- Minor repairs to structural façade elements and awnings
- New repairs or replacements of verandahs
- Installation of new business signage
- Installation of store lighting visible from the street
- Universal access in front of building (eg. ramp)
The program is open to businesses within Corangamite Shire.
Successful applicants will have until 31 May 2022 to complete proposed works.
Applications close 9 am, Tuesday 10 August 2021.
Guidelines (PDF, 167KB)Brochure(PDF, 2MB)