Community Grants Program
The Community Grants Program supports community organisations wishing to present quality, innovative Shire-based activities, which enhance the social, cultural, environmental and economic development of our community.
What types of things are funded through Community Grants?
There are four categories of Community Grants available through the program:
- Workshops and equipment purchases
- Development of new community, leisure, cultural or recreational programs
- Community events
- Planning activities (e.g. business plans)
How do I apply?
Applications for the 2021-2022 funding rounds have closed.
- Funding is not available to individuals
- Funding is offered on a $1 for $1 basis up to $1,000 to community groups in Corangamite Shire
For further enquiries, please contact the Shire on 03 5593 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines (PDF, 194KB)
Acquittal Form(PDF, 161KB)