Community Grants Program
What types of things are funded through Community Grants?
The Community Grants Program supports community organisations wishing to present quality, innovative Shire-based activities, which enhance the social, cultural, environmental and economic development of our community.
There are four categories of Community Grants available through the program:
- Workshops and equipment purchases
- Development of new community, leisure, cultural or recreational programs
- Community events
- Planning activities (e.g. business plans)
How do I apply?
Applications for the 2021-2022 funding rounds have closed.
- Funding is not available to individuals
- Funding is offered on a $1 for $1 basis up to $1,000 to community groups in Corangamite Shire
For further enquiries, please contact the Shire on 03 5593 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines (PDF, 194KB)
Acquittal Form(PDF, 161KB)