This service is available to eligible aged people and people with a disability who have no access to transport.
- Volunteer drivers are available to transport people to medical appointments when no other form of transport can be provided. Fees apply.
- Contact Us
Other transport options are available in:
by contacting Timboon and District Healthcare Services directly on phone 5558 6033.
Lismore - Derrinallum Community Bus
A community bus operates in the Lismore and Derrinallum area.
- The bus travels to Camperdown on alternate Thursdays providing transport for people wishing to attend appointments or activities in Camperdown.
- The bus is equipped with a hoist for those requiring this type of assistance
- Assistance with shopping is also available for Home and Community Care clients as assessed.
- Bus pick up points - The bus leaves Lismore from the Post Office at 10am, and Derrinallum at 10.30am from the shelter opposite the Post office
- People wishing to use this service must book by calling the Shire. A small fee applies for this service