This service is available to eligible aged people and people with a disability who have no access to transport.
Volunteer drivers are available to transport people to medical appointments when no other form of transport can be provided. Fees of $0.25 single per kilometre apply.
Corangamite Shire Transport Directory
This directory provides information and contact details of transport options within Corangamite and neighbouring Shires. Download the Corangamite Shire Transport Directory(PDF, 4MB).
Other transport options
Are available in:
by contacting Timboon and District Healthcare Services directly on phone (03) 5558 6033.
Lismore - Derrinallum Community Bus
A community bus operates in the Lismore and Derrinallum area.
- The bus travels to Camperdown on alternate Thursdays providing transport for people wishing to attend appointments or activities in Camperdown.
- The bus is equipped with a hoist for those requiring this type of assistance
- Assistance with shopping is also available for Home and Community Care clients as assessed.
- Bus pick up points - The bus leaves Lismore from the Post Office at 10 am, and Derrinallum at 10.30 am from the shelter opposite the Post office
- People wishing to use this service must book by calling Council on (03) 5593 7100. A small fee applies for this service