We offer a wide range of services to meet the changing needs of rural and regional communities.
<article body"="" role="article"> <div constrained"="">
We can help you with:
- new claims for most Centrelink payments
- updating your information in our records
- confirming documents and supporting information, such as certifying copies of birth certificates
- access to Self Service Terminals
- help with using online accounts and Express Plus mobile apps.
We can also give you information about:
- how financial matters may impact your payments
- payment and service options to suit your needs
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- social work support and referrals.