Planning Permit Application PP2020/013 - Group Accommodation
1518 Timboon-Peterborough Road Peterborough
Corangamite Shire Council considered a planning permit application for a tourism facility at 1518 Timboon-Peterborough Road, Peterborough at its Ordinary Meeting held on 23 March 2021.
The proposal includes 30 accommodation units, a reception building, a common area and associated works. The application also proposes the removal of native vegetation associated with a sewer mains extension. A copy of the application documentation is available to view below.
At the Meeting, Council resolved to issue a Notice of Decision to Grant a Permit subject to conditions. A copy of the agenda and meeting minutes can be viewed online here: https://www.corangamite.vic.gov.au/Council/Inside-Council/Council-Meetings/Minutes-and-Agendas-shared
Please note that this information is provided for the purpose of the planning process as set out in the Planning and Environment Act 1987. The information must not be used for any other purpose. By accessing the information on this website you acknowledge and agree that you will only use the document for the purpose specified above and that any dissemination or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.
- Application Form(PDF, 2MB)
- Town Planning Report(PDF, 823KB)
- Title(PDF, 1MB)
- Request to Amend Application(PDF, 117KB)
- Amended Site Plan and 3D Impressions(PDF, 2MB)
- Architectural Drawings(PDF, 6MB)
- Amended Engineering Services Report(PDF, 3MB)
- Feature and Level Survey(PDF, 140KB)
- Amended Stormwater Management Plan(PDF, 13MB)
- Preliminary Sewer Design(PDF, 9MB)
- Biodiversity Assessment January 2021(PDF, 13MB)
- Coastal Acid Sulfate Soils Assessment(PDF, 3MB)
- Traffic Impact Assessment Report(PDF, 2MB)
- Bushfire Management Statement(PDF, 5MB)
- Approved Cultural Heritage Management Plan(PDF, 10MB)
If you have any questions please contact our Planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 5593 7104