Team Leader - Service Provision
- Permanent Full-time
- Based in Camperdown
- Band 6 commencing salary $75,847 per annum
- 19 day month
The successful applicant will be required to ensure the provision of quality, responsive and meaningful support services to eligible clients underpinned by a wellness, reablement, restorative care approach. You will provide leadership, management and support to a dedicated team of Community Care workers through supervision, training and performance management.
You will need:
- Tertiary qualification in disability, social sciences, health, nursing or community services or related field (or several years' experience)
- Good communication, administration and computer skills
- Experience in working with clients in health or community services, including review and evaluation of needs
- Experience in staff recruitment, training and supervision
- Experience and knowledge of client data base systems with a preference to a working knowledge of Xpedite Ezitracker and My Aged Care
- Current Working with Children and National Police Check clearances
- Current Level 2 First Aid
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 13 December 2019
"We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged".