Plant Operator - Corangamite Regional Landfill
- Permanent Full-time
- Band 2/3 depending on experience and qualifications
- 9 day fortnight
- Based in Naroghid
As a member of a multi-disciplined team, you will be involved in civil construction projects, landfill cell construction, organics and waste processing and maintenance activities at the Corangamite Regional Landfill.
You will need to be willing to obtain the following:
- A current Victorian Driver's Licence preferably with Heavy Rigid Endorsement
- Experience in using plant and equipment relevant to the position requirements
- Certificates of Competency in various plant/machinery or ability to obtain
- Construction Induction Card
- Current National Police Check or willingness to obtain
- Basic experience in the use of computers
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 17 July 2020
"We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged."