You are invited to provide feedback on Council’s $51.3 million draft Budget.
The draft budget is available here(PDF, 9MB) or call us on 5593 7100 for a hardcopy.
Click here to view the Draft Budget 2022-2023 at a glance fact sheet(PDF, 100KB)
The proposed Budget will deliver a $1.8 million operating surplus and will see Council remain debt free for a fifth year. It includes a rate increase of 1.75% in line with the State Government's rate capping framework.
The $17 million capital works program includes:
- $7.61 million for road rehabilitation, roads to recovery projects, resheeting and resealing
- $1.87 million to replace plant, vehicles and information technology
- $1.72 million for buildings including a roof upgrade at the Camperdown saleyards, upgrades at Camperdown long day care, swimming pool renewal, and energy and water savings
You can provide feedback before 5 pm, Friday 10 June by:
- Completing the online form below
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to the Chief Executive Officer, Corangamite Shire, PO Box 84, Camperdown, 3260.
Anyone providing feedback can make a presentation to a committee of Council on Tuesday 7 June. Council will consider adopting the Budget on Tuesday 28 June, 7 pm at the Camperdown Theatre Royal. For more information, please call Manager Finance Adam Taylor on 5593 7100.
Click here to view form.