Events & Festivals Grant Program
The Events and Festivals Grant Program supports events that showcase our culture, heritage and unique environment and promote the Shire as a location to visit, stay, explore and invest; providing economic return to the region.
- Applications for grants open February 2018, for events taking place from September 2018 to February 2019.
- Applications open August 2018, for events taking place from March 2019 to August 2019.
You can apply online by completing the appropriate application form below, or alternatively a hard-copy application form can be provided on request. A list of successful applications will be advertised after the round has closed.
Events that may be eligible for funding could include:
- Local events;
- Cultural (historical and heritage) events;
- Art events (can be music, theatre or visual);
- Indoor and outdoor events;
- Tourism related events (may highlight local produce, sporting or recreation).
The Events and Festivals Grant Program includes two components:
- grant funding (categories with maximum allocations); and
- in-kind support.
- Eligibility and assessment criteria for event categories can be found in the Events & Festivals Grant Program Guidelines - please read before submitting an application.
- Commercial organisations and individuals with an ABN cannot apply for grant funding and may only seek in-kind support.
- For additional information on the application process, we have prepared an Application Toolkit to help step you through the process.
For further enquiries, please contact the Shire on 03 5593 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org