Charity Grants Program
Corangamite Shire would like to recognise and support our charitable orgainisations and the work they have undertaken to support our communities through the COVID-19 pandemic by offering the following grant opportunity.
Charities, or like organisations, are eligible to receive funding of up to $2,000 from Council where it can be demonstrated that the organisation has responded to a community need as a consequence of COVID-19.
Eligible charities, or like organisations, must:
- Be located in Corangamite Shire
- Have a valid ABN registered in Corangamite Shire
- Demonstrate need in responding to the impacts of COVID-19 in the Shire
- Not have recieved funding from Corangamite Shire this financial year.
Please contact Council’s Recovery team on 03 5593 7100 with any questions or queries.
How do I apply?
To apply groups need to complete the application form below which includes either answering set questions or by providing a letter demonstrating how they have been responding to the communities need during the COVID-19 pandemic. These questions include the following:
Prior to commencing an application please also have the following ready:
- Charity details e.g. ABN, incorporated number
- Bank details
- Organisation information e.g. description of programs offered to community
- Financial documentation outlining costs born by your organisation in providing programs through COVID-19
Applications close at 5 pm Friday 18 June 2021.
Funding is not available to individuals.
For further enquiries, please contact Council on 03 5593 7100 or email email@example.com