Our annual Community Grants Program supports community organisations wishing to present quality, innovative Shire-based activities, which enhance the social, cultural, environmental and economic development of the community.
What types of things are funded through Community Grants?
There are four categories of Community Grants available through the program:
- Community Development - to assist community groups with equipment and organisational planning
- Community Events - to support community groups to run local community events
- Cultural Development - eg Art Show
- Cultural Acquisition - eg Art purchases
- Initiatives that address social disadvantage
How do I apply?
Applications for the 2017-2018 Community Grants Program close Friday 16 June 2017. Please download the appropriate guidelines and forms below and complete the required fields.
- Funding is not available to individuals
- Community Grant funding is offered on a $1 for $1 basis up to $1,000 to community groups in Corangamite Shire
- Make sure you download and read the Community Grants Funding Scheme Guidelines prior to applying to ensure you meet the criteria and provide the relevant documentation.
For further enquiries, please contact the Shire on 03 5593 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org