Retail Area Facade Improvement Program
The Retail Area Façade Improvement Program aims to improve the presentation of towns and streetscapes in Corangamite Shire. Funding of up to $3,000 is available on a $ for $ basis.
Examples of works eligible under the program include:
- Painting of the façade
- Cleaning of the existing façade
- Removal of redundant signage, air conditioning units and hoardings
- Minor repair, maintenance or reinstatement of missing elements
- Minor repairs to existing façade tile or stone accents
- Minor repairs to structural façade elements and awnings
- New repairs or replacements of verandahs
- Installation of new business signage
- Installation of store lighting visible from the street
The program is open to businesses with street frontage in the commercial area of any of Corangamite Shire’s 12 townships.
The Retail Area Façade Improvement Program will open in July each year. The program will be advertised in local newspapers with guidelines and application forms on line.
Successful applicants will have until 31 May of the following year to complete proposed works.
Applications for 2018-2019 are now closed.
Click here to view form.