The application process
Applicants must obtain a position description to learn more about the skills and qualifications required for the role. The position description can be downloaded or obtained by contacting the Human Resources Department on 5593 7124. Read more >>
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS
- Self-employed contractors
- Home Based or In-Venue
- Individual hourly rate within service fee schedule
- Flexible days/hours
Early Childhood educators needed for both full day or after kinder/after school part day care. Great income opportunities for anyone interested in becoming an early childhood educator either in-venue or in-home.
You will need:
- Knowledge and experience caring for children
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Certificate III in Children’s Services or willingness to obtain on the job qualification.
- Positive attitude and strong commitment to ongoing quality improvement
- Willingness and ability to plan an appropriate program within the Early Years Learning Framework
- Commitment to confidentiality
- A current National Police Check and Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
Based in Camperdown
The Finance Department at Corangamite Shire Council is seeking a motivated and team oriented person to assist with Council's financial accounting operations.
The person we are seeking will have excellent communication skills, attention to accuracy and detail and be able to demonstrate initiative and analytical thinking. You will have an understanding of accounting standards, techniques, concepts and practices as well as an understanding and ability to apply taxation legislation to Council's business operations. Experience using computerised financial information systems is essential.
Ideally you will have an accounting and/or extensive experience working in an accounting role. New graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Remuneration will be within Band 5 or 6, dependent upon your qualifications and experience.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 10 June 2016
- Permanent Full-time
- Band 5 - commencing salary $30.01 per hour
- Based in Camperdown
Corangamite Shire Council is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated person for the full time position of Assets Officer. As a member of the Works and Services Team you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, supervising and administering asset management of Council's buildings
- Maintaining Council's Electronic Asset Database
- Coordinating annual inspections of Council's building assets
- Reporting to Council on Annual Capital Works and Maintenance Programs
- Overseeing contractors
Applicants must have:
- A qualification or several years' experience in facility or asset management
- Well-developed computer skills and experience working with databases
- Experience in minor work programming and project management
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
- A current National Police Check or willingness to obtain
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 17 June 2016